VENDING - WE WANT TO IMPROVE
THAT KEEPS GIVING
POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT
TAP FOR POWER, IT'S THAT EASY.
NO APP REQUIRED.
NEVER RUN OUT OF POWER
SWAP FOR A FULL ONE ANYTIME.
INSERT EMPTY LIFESAVER.
FULL LIFESAVER DISPENSED.
- INBUILT 3G CONNECTION
- MAINS POWERED - 13 AMP UK SOCKET OR DIRECTLY WIRED INTO A FUSE SPUR
- INDOOR LOCATIONS WITH AMBIENT TEMPERATURES IN THE RANGE OF O TO 35 °C (59 to 86°F)
- REAL-TIME ACCESS VIA CENTRAL SERVER
- 24" DIGITAL LED - BACKLIT DISPLAY DIGITAL DISPLAY 16:8 ASPECT RATION 1920 X 1080 (FULL HD) PIXELS
- AUDIO OPTIONAL (2X 5 WATT SPEAKERS)
- REMOTE NOTIFICATION (LOW STOCK ALERTS | PRODUCT SALE ALERTS | ERROR MESSAGES)
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS (VISA | MASTERCARD | AMEX | APPLEPAY5 | ANDROID PAY)
- SECURITY HARDENED STEEL 2 OPPOSING ANTI-DRILL CAM LOCKS
- 170Kg TOTAL WEIGHT
- PAT TESTED AND CERTIFIED
- TOUCHLESS: COVID COMPLIANT | NEW UNITS DISPENSED | RETURN UNITS DISPENSED TO SEPERATE AREA
VENDING REQUIREMENTS - WHAT WE NEED
Who we are
Lifesaver Power Ltd. are a UK based company that sell and rent portable power banks across live events and venues. To date they have had over 50,000 customers in 11 countries. Lifesaver are a certified B-Corp and focused on providing a sustainable service built around 3 pillars: fairer, cleaner and circular power for people and planet.
What we need.
Currently we operate at events using people (see picture on right of our kiosk) from fixed locations and roamers. Our service allows users to get unlimited swaps. What we want to do is invest in vending machines which we can deploy alongside our staff, dotted around the event to drive further awareness of the service. We have developed a basic machine (see above) which allows us to sell and swap power banks however we are now looking for a partner to scale with.
(Price for 1 MVP within next 5 months)
- Capacity to hold min. 100 Lifesaver power banks (packed 2 ways)
- Dispense Power banks 2 ways:
1. packaged in sleeves (these are for swaps) or
2. in boxes with a recharge cable (these are for sale).
- Functionality to sell, swap and return.
A. Sell (this is a service fee + deposit fee) in £ or Euros depending on location.
B. Swap empty Lifesaver power banks to be return with or without sleeve (camera recognition of logo or sleeve artwork) verifies its a Lifesaver power bank and dispenses a new one.
C. Return power bank for deposit. Deposit may vary from event to event.
- Backend: Stock management / remote vending / customer info (name, email, phone number compatible across Europe)
- Support: Customer support response time within 8 hours.- Onsite support: within 48 hours. - Payment: CARD ONLY incl. AMEX
- Waterproof for outside deployment (this could mean we have a big umbrella or something).
- UX: easily customisable from backend perspective i.e. colours, panatones etc.
- Theftproof: Be secure from vandalism and theft.
- Horseproof: If a horse were to lean against it, it wouldn’t fall over. It needs to be heavy enough to ensure it isn’t a danger if rocked. We can explore stakes in the ground to secure for outdoor grass events or weights for indoor events.
- Portable i.e. moveable into a van for multiple events.
- Brandable: It is important the UX and exterior can be branded easily.
- Powered: Using 220v supply
Nice to have:
- Payment method be connected to square (our current provider).
- Off-grid i.e. powered using a battery.
- Wifi hotspot.
Partners we work with have the following qualities…
- Fast & Friendly_communication.
- Honest & Direct_we don’t have time for bullshit.
- Scalable_ we are a small business and are looking for partners that can grow with us.
- Sustainable_ we are a B-Corp and thus want to work with partners that can scale with us.
- Sleeved Power Bank = grams Lx Dx Wx
- Boxed Power Bank = grams Lx Dx Wx